Monday, March 26, 2012

so hold on tight, it's gonna be a wild wild ride



[tangerine sleeveless blouse - c'est moi | tank: Forever21 | navy pants and pink belt: H&M | flats: GAP]

I picked up this tangerine coloured blouse at from George Brown's City Uptown Store. Kudos to their store buyers who did a great job purchasing items that are so on trend this season from the wholesalers. I love the high-low hem and the tangerine orange colour, reminiscent of Pantone's Tangerine Tango for Spring 2012.

It might be hard to tell but I did get that haircut I mentioned in my last post. For once a hairstylist actually cut less than I asked for. The only thing that kind of looks different is my shorter bangs. I don't even think my mom noticed when she saw me briefly on the weekend.

On another random note, the Hunger Games was pretty good. I loved the book and it was one of the best book-to-movie adaptations I've seen. Granted, I'm more predisposed to like it since narratives set in a dystopian future are my favourite!

- M

2 comments:

  1. I dunno how I missed this post - I love this outfit too! I think all the George Brown stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah the students do a great job picking out the merchandise

      Delete