Tuesday, March 6, 2012

make out like it never happened


[blouse: Zara | pants and flats: GAP | suspenders: H&M]

Before finding the perfect pair of suspender shorts (in this post), I purchased these suspenders from H&M. They add a bit of fun to a basic black and white outfit. I don't just love men's sweaters, I love their accessories as well. Suspenders serve as a nice balance to a feminine blouse (fondly referred to as the Seinfeld pirate shirt).

I feel like I'm in a bit of a style rut or it could be a work clothing style rut. Looking back on my posts in 2012 so far, I find my outfits overall a bit on the boring and bland side. J and I shoot most of our outfits during the week. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I will try to get a few more weekend posts, just so I can mix things up a bit.


[polish: Revlon - Scandalous]

- M

2 comments:

  1. I love your suspenders. They give the outfit a very interesting twist.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!
      I love androgynous touches to feminine outfits!

      Delete