Thursday, March 22, 2012

just close your eyes, the sun is going down


[ruched short sleeve tee: H&M | tiered skirt, necklace, belt, and cuff bracelet: Forever21 | flats: GAP | scalloped lace tights: Sears]


This outfit was all about the tights. I saw J wearing scalloped lace tights on new years eve and was in love! Hers were from H&M, which I remembered seeing in every store for months. Of course by the time I realized I wanted them, they were no where to be found. A few weeks ago I was finally able to find an dupe in the Sears hosiery department. Funny enough, when I met J yesterday to shoot this outfit, she was wearing hers and we looked like twins-es! (thank you ShitGirlsSay for bringing that word into my life lol)

Sorry for looking a bit disheveled. I'm in need of a haircut! On a random note, I'm seeing the 12am screening of The Hunger Games tonight! I read the first book 1-2 years ago and am looking forward to see the movie interpretation!

Also if you are observant you would have noticed a few changes to the blog. I'm keeping my word and making a few tweaks and updates for Spring!

- M

2 comments:

  1. fancy legwear does make a difference, right? :) Love the pop of neon in this look!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kristy!
      haha yup instant way to make a plain outfit more chic and styled

      Delete