Tuesday, March 20, 2012

J Loves: Toronto Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012

So another season of fashion week here in Toronto has come and gone! Spring begins today, but we've already been looking at fall/winter clothes...Ah, how quickly time does pass.

I decided to volunteer again this season at World MasterCard Fashion Week and managed to squeeze in a show between classes, work and volunteering! Here are some of my faves of this season:

wmcfw2
L - R: David Dixon, VAWK, David Dixon

Sequins!! I love anything that mixes glitz with flowy chiffon. Also, I need that David Dixon coat in my life. Hello lace sleeve details!

wmcfw1
Cara Cheung, VAWKKIN, Cara Cheung

More glitter and flowy fabrics at Cara Cheung! I'm curious to see more upcoming seasons of VAWKKIN, VAWK's sister line, looks like there will be a lot of great work-appropriate pieces.

wmcfw3
Pavoni, Chloé Comme Parris, Pavoni

Those Pavoni dresses are to die for. A bit Marchesa-esque don't you think? Love.


- J

No comments:

Post a Comment