Sunday, March 18, 2012

i get shy in these lights, i feel my pulse doing overtime





[polish: Love Beauty - Blue]

This is a work outfit from the past week. Pleated dresses and skirts were on lots of runways for S/S 2012. This works out well for me because pleats are always in my closet. I love their retro appeal especially with polka dot tights.

My immune system must be a great predictor for the weather! I seem to always feel unwell just as the weather peaks at its best. It has been gorgeous outside for the last week and I've been feeling off since Thursday. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!


[blouse and skirt: Forever 21 | tights: Joe Fresh | flats: Liz Clairborne]
- M

10 comments:

  1. This outfit doesn't look like it's made of Forever 21 pieces. You look super chic and elegant! :D And yes, I also have a soft spot for pleated skirts. Such a timeless piece :)

    I've also been feeling under the weather lately. Neo Citron, Nyquil, and I have become best friends!


    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy :)

      Yikes. Haha NeoCitron once knocked me out for 14 hour the first time I took it and I woke up the next day really confused about what time ti was.

      Delete
  2. LOL, I have the exact same top and a very similar skirt and tights but never thought out putting it together... Love it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki! Haha can I expect to see your version of it posted in the near future?

      Delete
    2. Wore it with a green shirt here http://kikisbff.blogspot.ca/2012/01/school-girl-or-barister.html

      Hum, maybe I'll do something similad =P

      Delete
    3. Ouuu! I remember those Zara skirts! they were so cute but I never found one in my size / one that fit right.

      Love the green & white :D

      Delete
  3. Oh my, girl!! This blog def deserves more followers! You have one cute and lovely style!! Love your pleated skirt with that classic blouse. You look chic! I think you shoud promote this blog even more out there.. Just a thought tho. ;)Definitely following and definitely gonna come back for more..

    hugs and kiss kiss,
    .voguish.doodles.
    .shop.my.turbans.and.garlands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At the moment I think both me and my co-author are a bit lazy about it. Hopefully when we have more time on our hands we work on getting it out there.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! haha It's not too common that I go very dress super girly

      Delete