Saturday, March 3, 2012

i don't know how i got so tangled up

IMG_0748

Tired of seeing M and I wear red pants yet? Haha. Don't worry, other colours will make an appearance soon!

Simple outfit today dressed up with a lot of jewellery. I'm having terrible writer's block today, so please excuse my lack writing for this post. I guess I'm just a bit burnt out from all the studying I've been doing. Next week is going to be a busy week!

IMG_0792
[left side: Durumi & Chocolate, Tiffany & Co., Michael Kors | 
right side: Forever 21, J.Crew, H&M, Old Navy]

IMG_0765
[top: H&M | necklace: Forever 21 | jeans: Urban Planet | boots: ALDO]

- J

2 comments:

  1. down with the red, bring on more colours!!! i'm kidding. i like the red. what other colours does urban planet offer? i would love to go peek in and check it out myself...but my grasp on my money is precarious, at best, and i would end up out of a whole lot of moola if i go. eesh. well, at least i know i can live vicariously through others ;D PS: kendi from kendieveryday owns a ton of coloured pants too. there should be a club for bright coloured pants...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much every vibrant and bright color you can imagine! Between Urban Planet, Sirens and Forever 21, they've got all the colours you could possibly want...on a budget too ;)

      Delete