Saturday, March 10, 2012

everything i'm not made me everything i am

[dress: H&M | cardigan and necklace: Forever 21 | flats and tights: GAP]

So I mentioned a few posts ago that I already purchased 2 sundresses, here is one of them. The colour drew me in and I was lucky enough to get one of the last small. It has pockets, a collar, and a gathered waist. This dress would flatter all shapes, sizes and colours (though I will admit, it is on the shorter side).

I like it layered but I'm also dying to wear it on its own once July & August comes around. Summer is still months away and I miss it dearly. My relationship with ice cream, gelato, and frozen yogurt suffers greatly in the colder months and I can't wait to reignite those flames! (LOL)
Seriously though, despite living in Canada for the majority of my life, I swear I'm built for a warmer climate. Last year I travelled to Thailand during one of their hottest months and LOVED the 40+ weather. When I got back to Toronto, it was 20-something and it felt like winter to me in comparison.



- M

p.s. anyone else obsessed with pinterest as much as I am? my username is: withcinnamin

4 comments:

  1. The colour of your dress is gorgeous and your necklace is fierce <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The necklace is definitely one of my fav finds!

      Delete
  2. love your bright dress and spiky necklace! your photos are fantastic :)

    it would make my day if you visited! pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete