Friday, March 30, 2012

dry my eyes so you don't know



[faux leather moto jacket: Silence and Noise | striped yellow sweater: Old Navy | tank: Forever21 | cobalt blue pants and hair ring: H&M | flats: GAP | polish: Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow]

I really like primary colours together and in particular, blue and yellow. You can tell I've been fully embracing colour lately! The last couple of weeks have been a bit stressful and and it won't be until the end of next month until I feel my life will return to some form of normalcy. I make a conscious effort to dress brighter to help elevate my mood and to compensate for any drops in energy level.

The weather has been all over the place but I was able to take my new faux leather jacket out of the closet the past weekend. It was one of the buys from boxing day on my annual post-holiday shopping trip with J.

I'm looking forward to having a lazy weekend...or at least as lazy as my schedule will allow!



- M

2 comments:

  1. Definitely loving the bright color combo, especially that striped sweater! I was eyeing on the green+navy combo, but they ran out of my size -_-

    Hope you'll have a relaxing weekend!!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha spotting something only to see there aren't any left in your size is the worst...it normally puts me on an obsessive hunt for the item after.

      Delete