Wednesday, March 28, 2012

and no one thinks they are to blame

IMG_8399

The weather has been so erratic lately. In my last post I was outside in a sleeveless dress, in this post I'm in a light-ish coat, the day before I wore a parka. Ahh spring.

I always have trouble with dressing for the spring temperaturea. I usually overdress because I hate being cold, but end up regretting it later when I have to lug around my coat because it warmed up so much outside. Therefore, I am always looking for jackets and coats of varying thicknesses so I can be prepared no matter what the weather throws at me. This coat in particular was a sale find from Forever 21 and I scooped it up quickly because it's the doppelganger of this CÉLINE coat! Best part? It only set me back $23 or so.

IMG_8403
[nail polish: LA Splash - Golden Seahorse, Topshop - Heart of Gold & American Apparel - Meteor Shower]

IMG_8393
[coat: Forever 21 | top: Everly (M for Mendocino) | necklace: H&M | jeans: Sirens | shoes: Topshop]

- J

4 comments: