Sunday, February 12, 2012

this time baby, I'll be bulletproof

IMG_0203

IMG_0233
[bracelets: J.Crew & Forever 21]

My newfound love affair with neon accents continues! Last week I managed to find the neon Forever 21 necklace that started it all. I don't even have a link for what it looks like from the website because it was sold out weeks ago! I remember the day I decided that I was going to order it online, they were all gone. So I spent the next while after that trying to find it in stores, but no luck. Eventually I gave up, settled for a different one (the one I'm wearing in this post) and started DIY-ing my own (more on that later!). Low and behold, after I gave up hope, I found one last Thursday downtown. It was meant to be, haha.

On an unrelated note, I'm wearing my new favourite dark red lipstick, Media by MAC. Love it.

IMG_0248
[nail polish: Essie - Lilacism & Essie - Shine of the Times]

This is what Essie's Shine of the Times looks like over a pale polish, so different than over a dark colour eh? More subtle for sure, but just as pretty!

IMG_0211
[blazer: H&M | top: Winners | jeans & necklace: Forever 21 | boots: Sam Edelman | bag: Rebecca Minkoff]

- J

2 comments:

  1. two thumbs up for the outfit and two more thumbs up for the manicure (gosh, I need to get my hands on that Shine of The Times top coat!)

    yes, I utilized both my hands and feet for the thumb-up action ;)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete