Sunday, February 5, 2012

i'll be here patiently waiting to see what you find



February has barely started and I'm already in full on Spring mode. Last year one of the biggest trends was  colour-blocking, honestly I think it always existed, just suddenly someone slapped a label on it and we started to see brighter colours being mixed. I've always loved pairing the primary colours. If colours are intimidating to you, I suggest easing into it with fun and bold accessories. A bold scarf or belt can make a world of difference.
I've clearly also developed a bracelet addiction! I just started making bright friendship bracelets to add even more colour to my wrists.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

[bracelets: Forever 21 & DIY | polish: Revlon - Midnight Affair & Essie - Shine of the Times]

[cardigan and belt: GAP | tank and necklace: H&M | skirt: Zara | tights: Walmart | shoes: Liz Claiborne ]

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment