Monday, February 20, 2012

i just came to say hello

IMG_0653

Can I talk about how much I love this top? Mint green, sheer and with an embellished collar, love, love, love. Shout outs to my lovely friends Ana and Sanem (hi guys!) for seeing it and telling me I should buy it because it's so me (yes, this top is forever known as "the Jenn shirt" now, haha).

IMG_0666
[nail polish: Sephora by OPI - Run With It! & Butter London - Rosie Lee]

A fun nail design one of my friend's pinned on Pinterest! When I saw the photo, I just knew I had to try it out for myself. Easily done with the help of some scotch tape. Do you have Pinterest? You can check out my boards/add me here!

IMG_0786

So as you know from the last post, M and I went shopping downtown on Saturday! We picked up matching bracelets (twinsies!) from Durumi & Chocolate Shoes on Queen West. I've been in this boutique a few times before and they always have such lovely merchandise, all from Korea I think. I'll definitely be stopping by more often to check out their jewellery selection which is really cute and quite affordable!

IMG_0623
[blazer: Club Monaco | top: City Uptown (George Brown College) | necklace: Forever 21 | 
jeans: Earnest Sewn | boots: Michael Kors]

- J

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! And the bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shiiiiiirt! *drools* I'm so jealous! hehe it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      I hear that Uptown may stock more of them in the future!

      Delete