Tuesday, February 28, 2012

and it really makes me wonder

IMG_0926

So this is the necklace that I had been obsessed with and finally found when I had given up on finding it (re: this post)! 

IMG_0938
[nail polish: Chanel - Blue Satin, OPI - What's with the Catitude?]

With the help of a dotting tool I was able to make my polish swirl and bleed together, I thought the end result was pretty fun! The downside is that you have to work quickly or else the polish starts to get gooey.

IMG_0909
[top: Joe Fresh | necklace: Forever 21 | trousers: Zara | boots: Sam Edelman]

Hard to tell from this photo, but I'm wearing the same Zara trousers shown in this post, this post and this post (haha I love them). Shooting indoors makes my black clothes blend together. M and I are eagerly awaiting shooting outside once again (since we tend to meet up later in the day to take photos)! We think in a couple of weeks we'll be able to.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment