Saturday, January 14, 2012

sweater weather

1 (2)

To be honest, I used to hate sweaters, but they've grown on me the last few winters. Blazers (my usual winter uniform staple) just don't give the same amount of warmth and coziness that sweaters provide. In fact, I just picked up a new one last weekend from J Crew for $20 (hello additional 50% last ticketed price sale!). The Ralph Lauren cable knit sweaters (like the one I'm wearing here) are my absolute fave, I actually own two! People who know me well know that I never double up on anything I buy, even if they come in different colours. The ones I own are 100% cotton which means no pilling and machine washable! Nothing bugs me more than 100% acrylic sweaters because they pill like crazy after a few wears.

1 (22)
[nail polish: Butter London - Rosie Lee]

1 (19)
[shirt: Community (Aritizia) | sweater: Ralph Lauren | faux-fur scarf & jeans: Joe Fresh | boots: Sam Edelman]

I'm wearing those gold jeans again. They have been fading slowly with wash, which makes me sad because I love them so much!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment