Wednesday, January 18, 2012

relapse

IMG_9551

IMG_9597

I said I would try to wear more colour this winter, but I suppose old habits die hard. Haha, so here's another all black outfit. I know it's kinda hard to see from the photos, but I'm wearing a tunic and a skirt. The tunic was purchased from the Jeremy Laing & Complex Geometries end of season/sample sale held last month. Another draped piece of clothing to add to my ever growing collection!

IMG_9573
[top: Jeremy Laing | belt: Anthropologie | skirt: gruhche on Etsy | leggings: Talula (Aritzia) over H&M | boots: Browns | bracelets: H&M & J.Crew | purse: Rebecca Minkoff]

IMG_9587
[nail polish: ORLY - Fowl Play, Love & Beauty (Forever 21) - purple glitter & Deborah Lippman - Today Was a Fairy Tale]

I love the draping on the back of this top!

- J

2 comments: