Monday, January 2, 2012

J buys: boxing week 2011

Happy 2012 everyone!! I hope everyone had a fun and fashionable night!

At one point M and I were at the same party but outfit shots eluded us (having too much fun), but I'm sure we will wear those outfits again. Next time there will be photos!

Since M posted some of her favourite buys from our Boxing Day trip together...Here are mine from Boxing Week (I squeezed in a visit to Vaughan Mills last Friday).

IMG_7402_2
Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Clutch from Holt Renfrew (almost half price thanks to a Friends & Family coupon) 
Pour La Victoire flats from StyleSense (20% off everything in store because it's closing)

IMG_7416
Helmut Lang asymmetrical shirtdress from Holt Renfrew Last Call (originally $355, I bought it for about $56. Please excuse the wrinkles, I just pulled it out of the bag to snap a quick photo of)

My top tip for efficient Boxing Day shopping? Wear clothes that allow you to quickly try on clothes outside of the fitting rooms. Tanks and leggings are the way to go! This is what I wore on Boxing Day (yes, that IS a child's sweater, it's XXL, haha):

IMG_7387
[sweater: GAP Kids | tank: J.Crew | leggings: Garage | boots: Michael Kors]

- J

2 comments:

  1. how much was the bag before the coupon? O:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $225 or so, if I remember correctly.

      Delete