Monday, January 30, 2012

it's all in the details

To me, it's all about the little things that really make an outfit. Sometimes it's some great statement jewellery, sparkly nails, a bright pop of lipstick or a fun belt. Here are some new things I've acquired lately that having been "making" my recent outfits.

IMG_7458
Tiffany & Co., Forever 21 (middle), the rest are from J.Crew

IMG_7429
MAC satin lipstick - Media, Essie Luxeffects - Shine of the Times, ORLY - Fowl Play

Shine of the Times looks really fun on, I'll promise you'll see them in an upcoming OOTD post! Also, I can't wait to wear the new MAC lipstick I just bought on Saturday. I think I've finally found the dark red I've been looking for!

IMG_7426
Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock studs, the rest are from Forever 21


These days, all I've been wearing are studs. I think I should rotate my dangly earrings back in, time to change it up again.

- J

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I just got a new pair yesterday, I wish I got them before I put these photos up...Next time!

      Delete