Friday, January 20, 2012

it looks as though you're letting go

 

 

 
[dress & blazer: Zara | shoes: Liz Claiborne | tights: Joe Fresh]

Here is that Zara dress I picked up on boxing day. I didn't get much of a deal on it and purchased it for only $10 off regular price (its now marked down further to only $29.99) but it was worth every penny. It is all about the details with this dress. The the low cut back, scalloped lace hemline, and the full length exposed gold zipper.
Since I wore it into the office, I made sure to pair it with dark tights, a blazer and stuck to flats to make it look more work appropriate.

On an unrelated note, I didn't mention it in my last post, but the past Sunday was my birthday. As I get older, the more I find tend to prefer quieter celebrations. I had cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Clearly I'm never going to outgrow my sweet tooth) Today I'm having dinner with J and our other best friend K at one of our favourite restaurants, Gonoe Sushi.
Already hungrily anticipating teriyaki tofu!

 
[polish: Love Beauty - Royal | Revlon - Gold Get Em with American Apparel - Meteor Shower]


- M

5 comments:

  1. I love that dress, very cute, actually I was thinking of buying a white dress but I never know how to wear it in winter, now I know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tights solve all winter dressing woes! :)

      Delete
  2. That was definitely one of my favourite outfits of yours! I hope they still have that dress at Zara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! If not I've already seen versions of it at Forever21 and H&M

      Delete