Tuesday, January 10, 2012

in another life I would make you stay





So my immune system has finally defeated the flu and I'm a fully functional human being again. I was developing cabin fever from being quarantined at home for most of last week, so I have really been enjoying the mild weather we've been having in Toronto the last two days. Despite being a winter baby, I don't think I will ever love cold weather or ever miss snow. 
I really need to pick up a few thicker sweaters for layering once the real winter temperatures are upon us but I'm still waiting on a replacement credit card since I lost my current one on the 1st. The beginning of 2012 hasn't been very good, but it can only get better from here.


[top, cardigan, skirt, belt, necklace: Forever21 | tights and shoes: GAP]

- M

1 comment:

  1. these low temperatures bring those viruses though....I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete