Saturday, January 28, 2012

i let go, i fell in

 

 

I often repeat variations of the same outfit. The first time I wore this was in a post from last month. I picked up the purple version of the sweater from Zara just the other week. It marked down to $9.99! I'm fairly certain I bought the blue one during summer markdowns.
This time around I added blouse underneath, left my sweater untucked, and wore boots and voila new outfit with the same basic items. Clothing for an office setting, even when casual, should just be kept simple and understated.

On an unrelated note, I'm spending today playing indoor beach volleyball at Beachblast for ICEWAVE, which is a charity event raising funds for SickKids Foundation. (Otherwise I would definitely be sleeping in!) Not only is it for a great cause, I absolutely love volleyball. I play every Monday night in a league. Sometimes I think as readers, we see bloggers as one-dimensional, but that's generally not the case. Since I enjoy when my favourite bloggers share occasional tidbits about themselves, I'll be doing the same every now and then.
Wish my team luck!


[blouse: H&M | sweater: Zara | skirt and ring: Forever 21 | tights: Jessica | boots: Aerosoles | polish: nails: Rimmel - Grey Matter]

- M

1 comment:

  1. You have got a brilliant blog! Great post too! Very inspired! You're pretty impressive! Looking forward to more posts and have a great weekend!!! :-) :-) :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete