Tuesday, December 6, 2011

you know it all by heart, why are you standing in one place




[tank and blazer: H&M | pants: GAP | belt: Joe Fresh | necklaces and ring: Forever 21 | shoes: Pure Alfred Sung]

I enjoy understated outfits a lot. Sometimes less can be more, especially when your day is full of different errands to run and functions to attend. This was an weekend outfit I wore to a lunch, grocery shopping, and a dinner.
Speaking of weekends this past Saturday, J and I had a full day of shopping: estee lauder/mac sale, lisa's cosmetics, and markville shopping centre. My favourite purchases had to have been Mac's Bare Study paintpot ($12) & Smashbox Hype lipgloss ($5.99). I think it's time to seriously start holiday shopping, I've only crossed 3 people off my list so far...
For those of you celebrating the holidays, hope you are making your way through your lists.

- M

2 comments:

  1. Love the title, what song? I am done with my lists...now I need to do a little baking to give away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For
    yum! homemade treats are one of the best gifts :9
    I'm doing a cookie exchange at work.

    ReplyDelete