Wednesday, December 14, 2011

when the sun go down it's the magic hour





So due to the Marriott's terrible carpeting pattern, I can't bare to post the 2-3 photos I took at the company holiday party. I'm going to my mom's house for dinner this weekend so I will get a chance to reshoot the outfit there and post this weekend.

In the interim here is another blazer and pant combo. It is pretty clear that this has been my uniform lately. I'm on the hunt for longer blazers. Since I have a long torso and shorter legs in comparison, most blazers fit shorter on me than I'd like. Ideally, this white linen blazer would be another inch or two longer. Apologies for the dark lighting! Haven't worked out how to shoot outdoors after the sunset.

10 days left of christmas shopping!! I'm starting to get a bit nervous.

[blazer, necklace, bracelet and belt: H&M | top: Joe Fresh | pants: GAP | boots: Aerosoles | rings: Old Navy and Forever 21]

- M

3 comments:

  1. oooh, nice blazer.. I think the length looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how I had the same Necklace and it look totally different =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jen - thanks!

    @ kiki - really? how so?

    ReplyDelete