Tuesday, December 20, 2011

this weather's bringing it all back again

IMG_7836

Hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away. I'm not going to lie, I still actually have one more gift to buy! 

IMG_7871

Today's outfit is more on the simple and unfussy side. Cold weather actually makes me lazier in coming up with outfits, I just want to be warm and comfortable. Don't take that the wrong way though, I like comfortable clothing, but you will never catch me out in sweatpants, hoodies and yoga pants (those things are strictly for staying home, going to the gym/yoga). These Zara trousers are probably the closest thing to "comfy pants" I'll wear out. I love them, I probably should have bought another pair. Comfier than jeans, but more dressy than leggings.

IMG_7857
[top: H&M | trousers: Zara | flats: Joe Fresh]

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment