Sunday, December 18, 2011

so i think it's time for us to have a toast


[dress and bracelets: H&M | bandeau: American Apparel | tights: Jessica | shoes: Ann Marino | ring: Banana Republic|polish: Revlon - Midnight Affair ]



Obligatory photo of me looking down and showing you my roots...haha.

This is what I wore to my company's holiday party last Saturday and my mom's holiday dinner yesterday. I have no problem repeating outfits! This dress was a part of H&M's Conscious collection from this past spring. In the preview photos I was on the fence about it, but once I tried it on I had to have it. In addition to bows, I also am a huge sucker for things with a scalloped hem. I did get multiple compliments on how cute the dress looked.



A photo from the original night last Saturday. I loved the hot pink top my coworker wore, so hopefully she will let me keep this photo up. Originally, I was also wearing Revlon's Red Velvet lip butter.It's amazing! I was too tired to remember to put it on the second time around.

- M

3 comments:

  1. This was my fave item from H&M's Conscious Collection. I was going to get the same dress last year, but the plunging neckline and price deterred me. LOVE it on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! haha I knew I would have serious regrets if I didn't pick it up.

      Delete