Saturday, December 31, 2011

on the other side of the glass of my memory's museum





I honestly can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. Each year seems to go by faster and faster. While the year did have some up and downs, overall I think 2011 was pretty good to me.
Some great memories:
The epic homemade DOMO birthday cake from my bffs in January.
An amazing trip to Hong Kong and Thailand in April.
Getting my first DSLR in May.
J and I started this blog and getting to see each other on a regular basis.

Although, looking back, I don't think I've accomplished anything noteworthy in 2011. Here's hoping I'm more productive and ambitious in 2012.

Anyways, on to the outfit. I love leather and lace! Should have been obvious from my boxing day buys. I also love them mixed together, the contrast of the two makes things more visually interesting. If I had a faux fur stole I think that would have made this outfit a bit more wintery.
Wishing everyone a fun and safe new years!


[top: Forever 21 | shorts: H&M | tights: GAP | shoes: Ann Marino | nails: Revlon - Midnight Affair]

PS: I'm terrible at having self-control over the holidays, so until I shed the holiday lbs I will be living in tops with looser silhouettes!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment