Friday, December 2, 2011

it’s so loud inside my head







TGIF! My brain has yet to process the fact that the holidays are almost upon us. I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet, but I have starting making my list and writing down gift ideas. I've been drawn to bright colours in an effort to combat gloomy pre-winter weather. I love colour blocking with accessories and mixing multiple colours. It is a fun way to add colour to your day and stand out against the sea of black and grey.
I won't lie, I don't really have much winter specific clothing. I tend to wear the same things throughout the year and just add layers and wool/down-filled jackets during the subzero months. I think one time I counted 9 layers...

[sweater: Zara | skirt and bracelet: Forever 21 | scarf: random vendor in China | belt and shoes: Joe Fresh]

- M

1 comment:

  1. Haha, as my mom says...My fall/winter wardrobe = my spring/summer wardrobe with a sweater/cardi/blazer on top

    ReplyDelete