Monday, December 12, 2011

I love gold

IMG_7660
[blazer: Club Monaco | top: Everly (M for Mendocino) | jeans: Joe Fresh | boots: Topshop | hat: H&M | necklace: Forever 21 | cuff: Blue Vanilla]

IMG_7682

IMG_7678


Lots of gold details in today's outfit shot! I'll blame the jeans, it's what started it all. From the first time I saw them at Joe Fresh, I knew that I wanted them in my wardrobe. Now they make all my other bottoms look dull in comparison!

With the exception of skirts, I've always stuck to neutral coloured bottoms, but after this pair of metallic gold finished denim, the idea of having my pants as the point of interest in my outfits has really grown on me. Now I'm on the hunt for some red pants and maybe a pair of metallic silver jeans as well.

IMG_7646

- J

PS. I am wearing that hat to death this season. $16 well spent.

5 comments: