Friday, December 16, 2011

december snapshots

Here's a little peak into my world over the last while...

polaroid1

(From left to right, top to bottom)

Essie's Fall 2011 Collection. Remember my nails from this post? Well I submitted them to Flare Magazine when they were doing a feature on nails and got chosen as an editor's pick! I ended up winning the whole Essie fall collection!

Early Christmas presents from friends <3

New leopard print loafers from ALDO. I snatched them up quickly when they finally marked them down!

Rings from H&M. Minimalist. I like.

polaroid2

When I saw the Teambuy deal for American Apparel nail polish, I couldn't resist! $15 for 5 bottles! They are regularly $8.50/bottle in stores. This one is my fave from the bunch, first time finding a gold glitter with irregular flakes.

A belated birthday gift from Starbucks (another mug to my collection!). My cousin got it for me while she was in San Francisco over the summer (thanks Sharon!).

Sam Edelman Pax booties. I've been wearing these so often these days. Managed to score them for less than half their retail price at the Petite Feet Shoe Sale (no, I don't have petite feet, but this sale still carries other sizes and A TON of Sam Edelman shoes).

Lipstick, lipstick, lipstick. Never really wore lipstick that much before, but it has grown on me lately. Picked up another one at the Estee Lauder/MAC sale the other week. Also tried the new Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet. Hello new favourite lip colour!

What have all of you been up to lately?

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment