Saturday, December 10, 2011

'cause i can't get enough, i can't get enough







Since my last couple of posts have been on the plainer side, here is something bright and fun.

It can be amazing what a belt can do for an outfit! This was one of those sweaters have zero hanger appeal. If it wasn't for the colour, I might not have tried it on. It looked massive on the hanger. I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on and even decided to go up a size or two just so it would be even more drapey with a belt. I don't even mind wearing it super baggy without a belt.

My work holiday party is today so I will try and take photos for my next post! I purchased a dress from the H&M conscious collection from the past spring and have been dying for a chance to wear it. Look for it next week!



[top, skirt, tights and necklace: H&M | bracelets: Forever 21 | belt: Daiso | shoes: Ann Marino]


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment