Monday, November 28, 2011

you're on the road but you've got no destination



I share Garfield's sentiments about Mondays. With the coming of the winter season, I find it harder and harder to will myself out of bed in the A.M.
As I am writing this post, I'm blinking rapidly trying to get the sleep out of my eyes. If someone gave me a warm down blanket right now, I would have no trouble falling asleep on the floor right now. I also somehow left the house without my wallet today...most likely has something to do with the sleepliness.

Anyways, here is an outfit from a couple weeks ago when I could still tolerate wearing skirts without tights. The top is actually a hand me down from my mom. It was on its way to the donation bin, so I just took it out for a few more last spins. I like the sleeve detail. When I look at photos of my mom in her 20s, it seems like blouses with billowy sleeves that taper at the wrist were the IT item. I like how feminine womens clothing seemed back then.




[top: Laura Petite | skirt: H&M | belt: Daiso | shoes: GAP | ring: Forever 21]

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment