Monday, November 14, 2011

warm autumn days

IMG_7077

I have to say, I can't complain about the fall we have been having so far. It's been really warm for autumn overall. Warm enough to wear this outfit for sure, although, I did have a light jacket with me.

Side note about the jeggings, they are the most comfortable pair I own. Also a STEAL for $40 at a sample sale. $40 for Miu Miu? Sold!

IMG_7098

IMG_7105
[nail polish: Chanel - Blue Satin | Nails Inc. - Connaught Square]

IMG_7092
[top & necklace: Forever 21 | jeggings: Miu Miu | scarf: Michael Kors for Holt Renfrew | bracelet & ring: Banana Republic | watch: Michael Kors | shoes: Juicy Couture]

6 comments:

  1. Ugh your photos are so crisp and wonderful! I need to get practicing more haha. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eme! Thanks :D I was totally just looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, did you do your nails like this or did you get them done? Either way they are soo perty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I actually did them myself. Super easy, I just used a makeup sponge to dab and layer the glitter polish on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this chic laidback looK!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete