Wednesday, November 16, 2011

tear me down they can't take you out of my thoughts





Like most, I gravitate towards dark clothing in the colder seasons. After a couple of days of dark clothing, it can be refreshing to interject a bright pop of colour. I think I also need pops of colour on days when I feel physically drained. No matter how often I promise to get to bed earlier, but it never pans out. I'm starting to notice how prominent my eye bags are now, but I think the hot pink bouse distracts attention from it, or at least until I pointed it out.

Also an currently loving the combo of gold and pink! Maybe its time to try a moon manicure of the two together.



[top: Banana Republic | cardigan and tights: Joe Fresh | skirt: H&M | belt: Daiso | shoes: | polish: Forever 21 - Gold]

- M

2 comments:

  1. where's the ring from? cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just a forever 21 ring that I got in a set. :)

    ReplyDelete