Tuesday, November 22, 2011

nothing compares, no worries or cares

IMG_5800

I love anything that is cut asymmetrically and drapey and this tunic is no exception. I mulled over it many times and kept going to Holt Renfrew to check it out. So I ended up buying it back in September as a birthday present for myself. It looks really cute layered over a simple bandage mini and bare legs, but it's getting too cold for that now. I guess I will have to wait until spring rolls around to wear it that way. Jeans will have to suffice for now.

IMG_5792



IMG_5809
[jacket: identity | top: Helmut Lang | jeans: Levi's | boots: Nine West | watch: Michael Kors | bag: See by Chloe]

(haha, gotta love how crazy my hair looks in the wind!)

- J

PS. I really did end up waking up super early for Versace for H&M last Saturday! I promise that my next post will be about that crazy adventure and what I ended up buying from the collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment