Wednesday, November 2, 2011

J Wants: Versace x H&M

So it's that time of year again. No, not Christmas, but the release of the latest designer capsule collection from H&M.

I'm usually not too crazy about these collaborations, but I must admit, this year's Versace for H&M has definitely gotten my attention! Especially the accessories! My picks are below. Prices are in Canadian dollars. Release date for Canada is November 19th at the following locations: Toronto Eaton Centre, Yorkdale and Bloor Street, Montreal Downtown, and Vancouver Pacific Centre.

versaceHM dress

dresses: $179 (black and purple ones), $99

versaceHM accessories
scarves & bracelet: $35, ring: $25

source images: www.flare.com

Oh and did I mention? I will be lining up EARLY for this, but I will have good company with me (hi Bonnie!). See you at H&M on November 19!

- J

2 comments:

  1. Really you going to line up?? I'm still thinking about it, what time do you think have to start lining up???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp! Very early, not sure if they mentioned what time they will be opening the stores, so it will definitely depend on that. I have a feeling I will be up early though!

    ReplyDelete