Friday, November 18, 2011

dancing in the dark

IMG_7254

As the weather cools down I can't help but be drawn to more darker outfits. Maybe it's the shorter days, or maybe because all they sell during the fall/winter is dark or muted colours. I guess this type of colour palette just suits the weather and anyways, I do enjoy how crisp and clean simple black and white looks.

IMG_7320
[nail polish: Nails Inc. - Houses of Parliament]

Magnetic polish! So fun, even my dad thought it looked cool, haha.

IMG_7267
[watch: Michael Kors | bracelet: Club Monaco]

IMG_7263
[coat: Anne Klein (Winners) | shirt: Joe Fresh | trousers: Zara | boots: Nine West]

- J

PS. Off to bed! I'll be up in a few hours to line up for Versace for H&M. Wish me luck! I'll be tweeting...so follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment