Wednesday, November 30, 2011

come on and open up your mind and see like me

halloween 009

halloween 034

Hello new favourite sweater! My sweater is by a Canadian knitwear label called LINE Knitwear. I am so in love the with detail of the back of it. The downside is that so is everyone else! People are really drawn to touching the braided section, it gets a little weird after awhile haha.

To be honest, I am not a huge fan of wearing sweaters, but the idea of layering them over button-downs is really starting to appeal to me for the upcoming fall/winter season. This sweater in particular will be good for that purpose since it's slightly cropped.

halloween 019
[sweater: LINE Knitwear | skirt: gruhche on Etsy | boots: Michael Kors]

halloween 028
[nail polish: OPI - Kyoto Pearl | Butter London - Rosie Lee]

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment