Tuesday, November 8, 2011

but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep





RIP faux leather jacket! This will be the last outfit post with it. I had to retire it after 3 years since I'm terrible at taking care of clothes. Unlike most people I know, I enjoy rain and don't mind walking outside without an unbrella. I'm not saying I like being outside when it is a torrential down pour but if its just regular rain I don't mind. There is something calming and soothing about rain to me.
I don't carry any valuables on me and I don't wear any makeup except waterproof mascara & gel liner so I have no qualms about getting wet.

The only thing that suffers would be my clothes. I would say lesson learned but that would be a lie. Come those April showers next spring I'm surely to repeat the same mistakes.

On the plus side, I'm now on the hunt for a replacement and contemplating investing in a real leather jacket now.


[tank, bracelet, and necklace: Forever21 | cardigan, jacket, pants and bracelet: H&M | shoes: GAP | ring: RW&Co | polish: Love Beauty - Nude]

- M

1 comment:

  1. Not too many people do that and they do not know what they are missing! Love that ring!

    ReplyDelete