Friday, October 14, 2011

still i can't escape the ghost of you





This is a much delayed post for an outfit from late summer. The past weekend's high temperature made me just a bit nostalgic for summer. Anyways, I think it should have come across by now, that I have a laid-back and easy-going mentality about my personal style. (It doesn't have to equate to looking lazy or sloppy.) In every other post, I write something about staple pieces and not thinking too much about what I'm wearing.
This pattern skirt is another one of those staples. It goes with practically everything and instantly adds interest to any outfit. I spotted it from across the store and had to have it. If it is eye-catching from a clothing rack, it most likely will have the same effect on.



[sleeveless blouse: Zara | skirt & bracelets: H&M | belt: Joe Fresh | shoes: Franco Sarto | polish: Sephora by OPI - Metro Chic & Revlon - Make Mine Mango]

- M

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt especially with the bright yellow skinny belt =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kiki!
    I bought the belt without thinking much of it and then starting wearing it for weeks straight! haha

    ReplyDelete