Sunday, October 23, 2011

on ne peut pas fabriquer la vérité





This one won't be for everyone.
Recently, I've taken a liking to big baggy sweaters, the bigger the better. The chilly weather makes me want to hide in cozy thick knits. Until I can find my perfect giant sweater, I've developed a interest in raiding boys' closets. This time I've "borrowed" this Banana Republic men's sweater, and I would love it even more if it was in a Large, rather than a Medium.
I think feminine accessories balance menswear pieces and keeps it from looking too sloppy. Either way, I believe style is all about wearing what you feel like wearing and at the moment, I'm all about the over-sized.

Monday is coming, carpe diem!



[men's sweater: Banana Republic | shorts & headband: Forever 21 | belt: Joe Fresh | socks: GAP | shoes: Ann Marino]

- M

2 comments:

  1. I love men's sweater and have been wearing it and instead of borrowing bf's.... I now buy it in even bigger size and he's borrowing from me now =P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Good to know! If I start buying men's sweaters, I'll have to keep an eye on them.

    ReplyDelete