Monday, October 31, 2011

leave me with some kind of proof





Black and white together is such a classic. For some reason, black tops with white bottoms are much less common than the vice versa. Since I didn't feel like wearing a white tee with black pants again, I ended up leaving the house in this.
A very elderly woman told me she liked my outfit. She even told my photographer that I was a very lovely girl. I was bit surprised by her compliment, since I wouldn't have guessed that someone 75+ would get my style. It brighten my day!


[turtle neck: Gap | shorts: H&M | shoes: Pure Alfred Sung | belt: hand me down | tights: Joe Fresh | bracelets: H&M and hand me downs | necklace & ring: Forever 21 | polish: OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona ]

Also Happy Halloween! I'm actually dressing up at work as a farm girl who has been bitten by a zombie, and is just about to turn. Since I work with awesome people, there will also be a flash dance of Thriller. Hope everyone's halloween is fun-filled!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment