Tuesday, October 25, 2011

J Loves: VAWK Spring/Summer 2012

vawkss12
source images from: www.torontolife.com

Sonny Fong is, by far, one of my favourite Canadian designers and I look forward to seeing VAWK every season. And like the previous seasons, his spring/summer 2012 collection doesn't disappoint. The above six looks are my picks, my fave being the dress on the top left. Look at the gold details on that one! I love how his aesthetic is always clean and feminine. Also, bonus points for model diversity! I love how the girls he chose were a mix of ethnicities, age and size.

On a side note, I've actually seen him twice downtown (with my cousin, who is also a fan!), but we chickened out in saying hi. If I see him again I will definitely get a pic with him next time, haha.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment