Wednesday, October 19, 2011

in this light, little to hide






I fully embrace bright and bold colours. They are a great counterbalance to the gloomy fall weather that we have been experiencing lately.
Funny story about this sweater. I work right above a mall, so I have easy access to shopping! I grabbed this sweater on lunch one day because the office was freezing. A couple co-workers asked me where I got it and within a week, I saw two other people wear the same sweater! Thankfully, the sweater is such a basic enough that you won't look like twin-ies if more than one person is wearing it on the same day.
On a side note, I love this mural based on Hokusai Katsushika's The Great Wave. Too bad I blended in too well to have it as the main background, maybe next time.



[button down shirt, pants & shoes: Gap | sweater: Zara | jacket: H&M | necklace: Forever 21 | polish: Rimmel - Night Before]

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment