Wednesday, September 7, 2011

you've got my heartbeat runnin' away






It's official: I'm in love with this blouse. I found it on my first thrifting experience this past summer. On the hanger it was shapeless and baggy, several sizes too big (size 10) and missing a button. However, the gold nautical buttons with anchors, the shade of bright blue and the shoulder tab detail sold me. I tried it on and ended up loving how it draped.
Only recently have I started being able to see the potential in items with ugly hanger appeal. Sometimes, articles of clothing like people can't be judged by first impressions. They need a second chance, they need to be tried on, because they could turn out to be just what you needed.



[blouse: thrifted | pants & belt: GAP | shoes: Pure]


Ignore the camera lens cap in my back pocket. I forget more often than not to put it in my purse.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment