Saturday, September 10, 2011

when the gusts came around to blow me down




When I'm not sure what to wear on weekends, all-in-one pieces are my default. This is the only romper that I have because I have a love-hate relationship with them. Honestly, they make going to the washroom 1000x more complicated. Still, I like to change it up every now and then. When I get bored of dresses or don't want to worry about wardrobe malfunctions (a la Marilyn Monroe), they are the perfect solution.

Hope everyone is having a good one!


[romper & belt: H&M | cardigan & tights: Joe Fresh | shoes: Old Navy | necklace and ring: Forever 21 | polish: Rimmel - Azteque]

- M

2 comments:

  1. I bought a romper once, great deal at Anthropologie and I have not worn it once. I think I cannot fit into it anymore....anyways, your washroom comment made me laugh. Imagine going to a bathroom on a plane with a baby in a baby carrier and wearing a romper...that would be quite challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I would need at least a couple more arms to even try to attempt something that complicated!

    ReplyDelete