Sunday, September 4, 2011

tabula rasa

IMG_5549
[dress: H&M | shoes: ALDO | watch: Michael Kors]

IMG_5566

IMG_5555


This blog has been almost a year in the making, but we've made it! To start off, I'm Jenn...I'm in my 20s and love fashion so much that I'm back at school working towards making a career out of it.

PS. Ignore me squinting in this photo set...This is what I get for wearing work clothes to the CNE and not bringing a hat and sunglasses!

---


[top, pants, scarf: H&M | belt: Joe Fresh | bracelets: Forever 21 | shoes: GAP]



I'm Min and I met Jenn in our freshmen year in high school. We compliment and contrast each other in many ways, which I'm sure you'll come to see as this blog grows.

The CNE has been a tradition for us since high school. We mostly go for the food building and cute game prizes. Since we could only fit this trip in on a weekday I stuck to classic pieces. I wore this to the office with a blazer and just took it off at the fair.

---



We hope you'll join us on our journey as we try to document our style through outfits of the day (OOTD) and other miscellaneous fashion musings.

- J & M

No comments:

Post a Comment