Friday, September 30, 2011

J Buys: L'Oreal Warehouse Sale

Yes, I'm at it again! Shout out to my friend Bonnie for letting me be her +1 for the L'Oreal Warehouse Sale.

The sale runs September 17th to October 9th, but is only open Wednesdays to Sundays. Definitely much smaller than the Estee Lauder/MAC sale, but still a lot to choose from. This sale is really great if you use a lot of drugstore brands. In terms of department store brands, I did see a small selection of Lancome, Biotherme and Shu Uemura.

We hit the sale on a Thursday night after work, so it wasn't too crowded. There is enough room to even maneuver a small shopping cart around. Again I didn't buy too much at this sale, but am happy with my buys!

IMG_5851

My buys:
  • L'Oreal Elnett Satin hairspray $6
  • Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner $2 each
  • Essie nail polish $5
  • L'Oreal lipstick $3 each

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment