Thursday, September 15, 2011

consumed with what's to transpire





There is only about a week left before fall is officially upon us. The drop in degrees means layers and therefore, exponentially more options when getting dressed in the morning. My jackets and cardigans rejoice!
While I do try out some trends, I tend to stick to staples that can be worn again and again. One of the first things I reach for in autumn is this faux leather jacket. It instantly makes an outfit look more put together. For this outfit, it works as a contrast to balance out a more feminine skirt. As I write this however, in hindsight, I think prefer it with a white blouse and a pair of dark wash jeans.



[blouse: Jacob | jacket & belt: H&M | skirt: Club Monaco | shoes: Franco Sarto | necklace and bracelet: Forever 21 | polish: Revlon - Gold Get 'Em]

- M

2 comments: