Tuesday, September 27, 2011

and i'm ready to go, lead me into the light






Transitioning from summer to fall always either makes me extra hungry or extra tired. I've been feeling low in energy lately, which translates into lazier outfits. One of the best things about having staples in your closest, is that its hard to go wrong when putting them together. Maybe I'll do a future post about my wardrobe essentials, if our very few readers are interested.

Just for the record, there was no premeditated intent to go for a Colonel Sander's inspired look! I simply just adore red, black, and white together. Something, which is actually most likely inspired by Mondrian. (Credit goes to anyone who understands my De Stijl reference!)



[blouse and tank underneath: Forever21 | cardigan and shoes: Joe Fresh | pants: H&M]


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment