Tuesday, September 20, 2011

and I'm aiming right at you, right at you.






Current ongoing obsessions: tights and double finger rings.

My collection of tights can fill an entire drawer...or two. Considering that I only started wearing them about 3 years ago, I think I am tiptoeing that line between normal and excessive.

They serve so many purposes; keeping my legs warm, preventing underwear exposure, and adding a pop of colour to my weekend wear. Tights also visually counterbalance shorter hemlines, and help avoid looking too undressed. (FYI - I'm also wearing shorts under my dress and over my tights.)

Double finger rings I just enjoy because they are different. No other type of jewelry garners more comments than these types of rings. Strangely enough, it is men who point them out more frequently, because they are reminded of brass knuckles. Perhaps, secretly, I wear them to channeling my inner badass... LOL (if you knew me, you would know that would be the last adjective to describe me!)


[shirt dress, cardigan & tights: H&M | belt: Daiso (Japanese dollar store) | shoes: Joe Fresh | rings: Banana Republic and Forever 21 | polish: Revlon - Midnight Affair]

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment